Empowering people to make a positive difference. Are you passionate about making a positive difference for people, places and economies? Do you want to work with some of the best economists, strategists and urban regeneration consultants in the UK?
Regeneris Consulting is one of the UK’s leading economic consultancy firms. We know that great results require more than remarkable talent. That is why we empower our team to make a positive difference by giving them freedom to think independently, along with the support and opportunities they need to develop their career and skills.
A Dynamic and Friendly Work Culture. Our employees describe us as a dynamic, friendly and flexible organisation with a supportive environment and an approachable tone. We believe in a positive and supportive work culture where people are supported to realise their full potential. We listen to and support each other.
Our core values are: quality, clarity, delivery, innovation, engagement, challenge and support. These hallmarks reflect the qualities we value in and the way we work.
On top an opportunity to become part of strong team and help solve challenging and complex questions, we offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits. We take personal and career development seriously and we support team to continue learning and growing their skill-sets.
We have a flexible work model where employees with young children or other commitments can work from home. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds ensure we work with the best people out there.
“Working at Regeneris means that I can use my passion for economics to solve real life problems and make a positive difference in the world”
We are recruiting new Data & Research Consultants to join our expanding teams in Manchester and London. As a member of our team, your analytical and research skills will have an important part to play in a diverse and interesting range of consultancy assignments. You will work with economic and social data, carry out research and analysis, and contribute to the evidence, insights and the advice we provide to our clients. You may have skills and an interest in data analytics and coding, and we are looking for one of the roles to develop our capabilities in this area.
Our innovative research covers employment, sectors, skills, innovation, infrastructure, energy, land and property, culture, leisure and tourism. This means opportunities for you to experience a wide range of different project types and sectors. Our consultants and analysts support our clients by:
• Defining the future: We provide forward thinking on city futures and place-making, working on strategies, visions, investment and delivery plans.
• Securing investment: We unlock investment in projects through business cases, cost-benefit analysis and economic appraisals.
• Modelling impacts: We help clients plan for success and understand their impacts through social value and economic impact assessments, impact realisation strategies and case making.
• Distilling what works: We identify lessons to improve performance through the evaluation of programmes, projects and organisations.
We are a global company, which can give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of consultancy projects both within the UK and internationally.
We are committed to developing our consultants to become the best they can be. You will benefit from a positive and supportive work culture where people are supported to realise their full potential. We provide full training and support to develop your career, with opportunities to work with and learn from colleagues across our UK and international offices. You will receive a structured training programme to develop your practical and technical skills for consultancy, with the advantage of hands on project experience from the moment you join us.
What are we looking for?
We look for people who are:
• Keen to learn and develop
• Enthusiastic about working as part of consultancy teams
• Committed to using intelligence and data to help clients make better choices
• Interested in economic, social and technological change in the world
You need to have
• a good degree (2:1 or better) probably (but not exclusively) in subject areas such as economics, geography and planning, development/international development, social research and public policy
• strong numeric and analytical skills
• strong writing and presentation skills
• good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
It would be desirable for you to have
• a masters degree in a relevant subject area
• coding and/or data analytics skills
• some relevant work experience
Our offer to you
We offer a generous salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to flexible working arrangements and a path to other unique opportunities due to our employee ownership model. We provide a supportive working environment, backed by a network of development and welfare managers. We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunities employer that considers employment of applicants without regard to any discrimination on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Interested? Then join us!
To apply, please click on the following link https://jobs.hatch.com/job/London-Research-Consultant-LND/561286900/
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
Subriscribe to receive information about our latest jobsSUBSCRIBE
Receive our latest thinking on economic and social impacts on people, places and economies.GET IN TOUCH